Monday, December 5, 2011

Fireworks: Donald Trump Slams Chuck Todd: "Tell The Truth!"

Donald Trump attacks NBC's Chuck Todd on his MSNBC show after the host talks poll numbers that say people will not take the Trump debate seriously. At one point, Trump even suggested Chuck Todd could get "better ratings" if he would tell the truth.

"I wish you would just sort of say it like it is. I think you’d really do better. Honestly. I think you’d get better ratings if you did that. I’m doing MSNBC a favor by coming onto your show," Trump said.

The on-air fight began after Chuck Todd implied that it was Trump who wanted to come on the show to respond. Trump says it was MSNBC who begged him to come on.

“I was watching the show and you said Donald Trump wanted to respond to a poll… I didn’t call you - you called me about 40 times trying to get me on the show,” Trump said.

No comments:

Post a Comment