Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My new adventure

My wife, Rita and I started using Vemma products 2 months ago. We had heard about Vemma for about 6 months but I was very skeptical of the product and the business. Then one day Rita tried a Verve Bold. She was sold immediately and encouraged me to try some of the Vemma products. Now we are spreading the word about this great product. I have searched for years for an all natural product to help me cope with my injuries. I am not alone in this search. Many of my old Army buddies are also dealing with many nagging injuries from their time in service. My expectations were met when I started taking Vemma products. If these products can help me then I want to spread the word to my family and friends. Trust me on this, these products are good for you and they work. I haven’t tried all of the products yet. I am still new at all this, but I plan on trying those products that I think can help me.

 To learn more about Vemma please go to:

http://ammev.vemma.com/

If you would like to try some Vemma Products please go to:

https://www.vemma.com/store/index.cfm?referrer=654177506&source=mv.com&opportunity=on&website_url=ammev&cou=USA&CO=USA&fuseaction=dspMemberStore&tab=vemma

Feel free to contact me about other opportunities.

Thank you,
Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment