Saturday, August 16, 2014

Trapper Peak, 10,157 feet

Sunday, August 17, 2014 my son Colton and I are going to climb Trapper Peak and activate the summit.



We are hoping to be on the trail at 6:00 am, and get to the top NLT 9:00 am. We are going up early because the weather forecast is calling for thunderstorms in the afternoon.


So we want to be off the mountain when all that takes place.

Colton and I have been talking about climbing Trapper for many years and tomorrow is the day.
Annie is going to stay home and sleep in. It is a dog's life eat and sleep.

For all you Chasers out there we will be using the following frequenicies:
146.520
146.550
146.580

I hope that my new antennas work. I am a little concerned about static electricity building up, but I guess we'll see what happens.


Anyway, I'd better get to bed; 4:00 am will come really fast.

73

KG7KGL

No comments:

Post a Comment