Case open

Small multifunctional, digital, very compact amateur radio station for the radio operation at home, on the way or in the emergency radio.
For the digital QRP operation a Raspberry Pi 4, an Elecraft KX2, a Kenwood TH-D74 and a USB GPS have proven themselves. Annoyed by the many connection cables, I quickly felt the need to install everything, including battery and screen, in the smallest possible suitcase.  The EXPLORER 10 with the external dimensions AxBxC = 305 x 270 x 144mm had exactly the right size for me. The Raspberry is operated with a removable mini wireless keyboard with touchpad.
Admittedly, with a total weight of 4,5 kg, the case is not particularly light, but everything is included and immediately ready for use after opening the lid. Grab and go is the motto. I use a suitable AlexLoop on a tripod for shortwave and a logarithmic-periodic-dipole antenna for 2m and 70cm.
And yes, you’ve certainly noticed it in my wallpaper. I am a trekkie. “V” live long and prosper… vy 73 Karl-Heinz – DL1GKK

For the software I used I wrote my own article. Have a look here:
https://dl1gkk.com/setup-raspberry-pi-for-ham-radio/

Below is the hardware I used: