Saturday, January 5, 2013

From my friend, Jim Rushing

ATTENTION: IF YOU CAN'T TAKE HARD, PLAIN LANGUAGE THEN DELETE THIS BIT OF THOUGHT IMMEDIATELY!
MOREOVER: PLEASE EXCUSE ME IF I REPEAT MYSELF... BUT IT'S THE NATURE OF THE PRESENT BEAST!
I wrote the song BELOW in 1998 with a very dear friend. Turn YOUR volume up and listen closely to what the lyric is saying! The song unequivocally states "My sentiments exactly!" Then and Now!
I'm sick and tired of sorry mealy-mouthed souls trying to milgue-toast their response to the current furor and relentless campaign against My American Liberty.
My fury is damn well up and it's going to stay that way! Where the hell is your fury?
By God: ownership of the means to resist Tyranny ( WHAT EVER CONFIGURATION IT IS IN!) is what firearms possession is all about. They can criminalize me to be sure, but when they make me an outlaw on paper, well folks, guess what....!!!!!!
It was extremely tragic what happened in CT, but the demented mind behind the gun was to blame, not the weapon itself!
Dianne Feinstein and her TYRANT MINDED colleagues.....can start eating a mountain of shit!
THE PLAIN TRUTH IS THIS: IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THAT THE MIND, THE MIND, THE MIND, BEHIND THE FINGER ON THE TRIGGER IS THE ONLY THING RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAD SORRY DEED!!!!!!!
*****Pop a kid's balloon and see if he's mad at the needle!*****
WHAT DIABOLICAL DESIGNS ABOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again: I'm sick to death of sorry apologists and their manifold mousy attempts to beg someone's forgiveness for their perfectly correct stand for right! their stand for freedom! their stand for firearms ownership...whatever it might involve, AR, AK, Glock, S&W etc. A-Z!

It's been said many times, many ways, but The Second Amendment ain't about hunting! Never Has Been!

MOLON LABE!

"I'm Sticking' To My Guns"
writers: Jim Rushing and Jerry Salley





02 I'm Stickin' To My Guns.mp302 I'm Stickin' To My Guns.mp3
4637K Play Download

No comments:

Post a Comment